Saturday 1 September 2012

3 Day Media Consumption Diary

29th August-
On the way to Thorpe Park I listened to music and saw billboard advertisements of the road (media by chance). At Thorpe Park the first medium I saw was the Thorpe Park sign. All the rides had music playing on them which was media I heard by chance. One ride I went on also had a video playing to set the scene for the ride which was also media I saw by chance. Another piece of media that I saw was the adverts of all the various food places where we could eat. We had a map with us which is another form of media. Another form of media that I used was the computer.

30th August-
In the car I listened to the radio. There were adverts on the tube on the way to the Christian book shop- not surprisingly I saw books in the shop which are also a form of media. on the street I saw shop advertising their products in the windows and food menus. The theatre had posters of the musical I went to see on the outside. At Piccadilly Circus I saw the famous big advertisements which were by chance. I also used the computer.

31st August-
I listened to the radio whilst I cooked which was media I chose. That day some of the other media I chose were: the computer, my ipod, and reading my bible. Some media I came across by chance were billboard advisements and advertisements by shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment