Thursday 27 September 2012

Awkward moments...

So recently I've been thinking a lot about awkward moments and how incredibly funny they are. I mean there are so many awkward situations that happen daily to everyone and though they seem awkward at first, they become funny memories.. I mean i'm sure we all had that awkward moment when you're in a really silent room and your tummy starts rumbling...loudly (look away and carry on- that's what I try to do...), or that moment when you ENTHUSIASTICALLY walk up to someone saying "I've missed you" and they respond with "aww, that's so sweet" (that's how you know they didn't miss you back!). Another one would be when you scream at someone on the street as loud as you can and then realize that they are NOT who you think they were and that the only reason they turned around was because you were screaming SO loud (face palm). Yet I think the most awkward moment of all is when you say a joke (that you think is very funny) and the only person who ends up laughing is you... AWKWARD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment