Tuesday 18 September 2012

Social networking...

 I don't have a favorite social networking site. I like Facebook and Twitter because they make it easy to keep in touch with old friends and the new ones. The bad thing is, some people take social networking too far, and as a result, it is slowly taking over real life relationships. I don't really like that. Okay, in some ways I don't mind because I do like to talk to my friends online too... 
It's a bit sad that other social networking sites are slowly fading from the scene. See, sites such as Windows Live Messenger and My Space are not as popular as they used to be which just shows to prove how the times are developing and that you have to keep up to stay up.

1 comment:

  1. Some interesting comments made on the impact social netwoking is having on society and it's audiences. Your observations about My Space is also a good observation about the fluctuating power and control media institutions have. If they do not keep up with audiences then they inevitably decline. Try to apply the key concepts (L.I.A.R) to the issues and debates you are engaging with. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete